Elijah!


Elijah


 
The WELS Online
Interactive Faith Bible Study Series
Presents:
  Rev. Keith Wessel
 Professor of Latin, Greek, and Religion
Martin Luther College, New Ulm, MN
 

 
Time: 

Wednesdays

7:30 PM

in Epiphany’s fellowship hall in the basement

 

Dates:

September 11

through

October 16, 2013

 

Learn from one of our MLC professors.

 

Respond to questions from WELS members around the world.
 

 

Marvel with us at the grace of God…
even in times of rampant apostasy.
  
 Sept 11:  The World of Elijah (Background)
 Sept 18: The LORD is My Gracious God
Sept 25: The LORD is My Jealous God
Oct 2: The LORD is My Faithful God
Oct 9: The LORD is My Judging God

Oct 16: The LORD is My Saving God
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justified in Jesus

Water into blood and water into wine

Believe It or Not