Secret Baptism

This week we are studying the topic of "Secret Baptism" in our Sunday morning Bible study. One of the questions in the study asks: List some potential, unintended consequences that could come up down the road if grandparents were to baptize a grandchild against the parents’ will and without their knowledge.

Whenever this topic comes up, I am reminded of this scene in "All in theFamily." 


I am creating a series of Sunday morning Bible studies based on questions that have been asked of me recently. So far, the topics we will be covering are:
Nov 13 - Secret baptism: A grandparent’s right … or wrong?
Nov 20 – How do I keep my child Christian while in college?
Nov 27 – How do I talk to my child about dating?
Dec 4 – Close communion – Are we closing the door on reaching the lost?
Dec 11 – How do I talk to my children about Santa Claus?


If you would like me to create a Bible study based on your questions, please feel free to contact me via email, text, phone call or in person. I will be happy to teach everyone what God has to say on the subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justified in Jesus

Water into blood and water into wine

Believe It or Not